Thursday, October 27, 2005

I don't feel 36....

I feel older!!! LOL Just kidding. :)

At 5:07 am, 36 years ago today - I made my big entrance into this world. I really can't believe I'm that old already!! The number part doesn't bother me - but it seems like yesterday I was just a kid. Oh well, I'm a firm believer in "you're only as old as you feel". And the word on the street is that 40 is now the new 30....so hey!! That means I'm still in my 20's!! Works for me. :)

Happy Birthday to me!!!

P.S. - thank you honey for the new camera!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Birthday girl...

I hope you have a great day!!Been 36 for about 5 months now and it really is not that bad! LOL It seems like only yesterday we were at the movies watching the Outsiders (for the 30th time) and eating Steve's pizza. Oh the days!

Lisa~~ said...

Happy birthday!

Lisa~~
p.s. you did spy a giraffe on my bed. There is one in every room of our home.

Colleen said...

Hey Happy Birthday! Is it possible we are now at that age that we thought was old when we were in high school?