Friday, February 10, 2006

Somebody Stop Me!!!! :)


So, I'm feeling like Jim Carrey in 'The Mask'...."Somebody Stop Me!!!"

Today I experienced my first trip to Gymboree. I can technically blame this whole trip on my DTC online group (July DTC girls....you know who you are) because they're the ones who brought this sale and ladybug line to my attention. :) LOL

So...let me show you Emily's new top, outfit, and blankie.





Now - isn't this stuff just too cute?!?!? I mean, how could I resist?!?!?

Good news is that with this purchase, I was rewarded Gymboree bucks, and that means......I get to go back in March and save $25!!! I am so there!!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi! I am sure you saw on my blog that I bought most of this stuff too. I also went back today for more...good lord I am just sick! LOL... You must be sooo excited with the rumors of referrals coming out - you are not far off!

Colleen~

Jill said...

At least you all are DTC...I'm on a singles waiting list, 4 people away from starting my paperchase...and you don't want to know the amount of stuff I have in the "spare" closet already. =p In my defense, most are from thrift stores, consignment sales, and killer clearances. *lol* But I LOVE that lady bug stuff you found!

Jill J.
http://jilljohnson.blogspot.com