Thursday, October 06, 2005

oops! I did it again.....

Ok, I know I said after I bought Emily's first outfit I wasn't going to buy any more until we received her referral...oops!! It really wasn't my fault though. You see, I just stopped in this store and was just going to look, but then the most amazing thing happened...these items just jumped into my hands and my feet led me to the register. Really!!! It was out of my control....and that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. :)


1) A ladybug swimsuit and hat?!?!?....a definate must have.




2) This shirt is in honor of my SIL Amy. She loves Piglet, but hates the "Big Fat Bear" (hee hee - poor Pooh) Now my other SIL, Angee, will have something to say about that. She loves Pooh!! :) (Hey...does that give me an excuse to buy a Pooh outfit??? Because I did find one. LOL)

3) Ducky PJ's (look at the feet!!!)







Ok - so that is a few of the items I got, but I'm going to hold off on showing the others until they are actually on Emily (that is if they fit her). I will admit here, that everyday the wait gets just a bit harder. I know when we get to hold her for the first time it will be the appointed time....but I want her now!! :)

1 comment:

Lisa~~ said...

I love the outfits and you are correct, the ladybug swimsuit was a must have. I love seeing all the clothing that everyone is buying and can't wait to see all of our little girls wearing the outfits.

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan