Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The house is almost ready

Just wanted to let you all know that move-in day is almost here. The house is almost done, and we believe that Emily will have plenty of room to run and play in the new place. Truth be known, I'm afraid that if she runs too far too fast - we may not see her for a week.

So, if you're in the neighborhood, be sure to stop by. We may have some extra space for you to crash for a few days.





P.S. - the above comment is just a joke. This house is actually Garth Brooks' new home that is under construction in Oklahoma. Have you ever seen anything like it???? And to think, I contributed to one of those rooms (LOL - Garth is one of my favorites, so he has gotten plenty of my money). Wonder if he'd let us stay in one of those rooms some time. :)

1 comment:

Tonia said...

LOL!! DAWN, you are hilarious!!! When I saw this post I thought, "HOLY CRAP!" Having a house like that WOULD be nice, uh!

Hugs -
Tonia from Our Fuling Princess Blog