Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One show turns into NINE!!

On a previous post, I mentioned that Garth is coming to KC. It was to be "One Show - One Night".....well, that one night has turned into nine!!! (November 5th-12th & the 14th)

Tickets went on sale this past Saturday at 10:00 am - and it was total Garth Mania in KC. Tickets were going so fast on Ticketmaster that by 10:01 I couldn't get tickets. I was so frustrated - but Garth called into Q104 a couple days earlier and told people to sit tight - he'd do everything possible to make sure people got tickets. Well, I sat in front of my computer for almost 2 hours trying to get tickets watching as the shows were added.....and it finally happened. SCORE!!!

I'll be going to nights one and two....and if I could - I'd go to all 9. I'm so excited though to be seeing him on the first night. He is going to be so jazzed - it's going to be crazy!!!!

No comments: