Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Time with Chapin

Last week, my mom and I took a trip to San Diego to visit my bro and sister-in-law, and meet our new family member....Chapin. Let me just tell you that I loved him before I met him, but now I not only love him - but I miss him something terrible!!!

He is the sweetest little guy and he is a very good baby. I'm not just saying that because I'm his Aunt - he really is a good baby. And cute as a button!!!!


Me and my little buddy



Happy Gram with her first grandchild



Cute little family



The little piggies that I love so much (he's lucky to have all 10, cause I kept telling him that I was going to take one home with me). :)



This is one of my favorite pictures. It just makes me smile!!

They will be coming home to Kansas in September for a visit, and I cannot wait to see him again (and you too Doug & Amy). It will be fun to see how much he's changed in the short time between now and then.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have nieces and a nephew that live in Kansas and I always hate to leave them when we come home.

He is a cutie and you gotta love baby toes