Wednesday, July 26, 2006

WOW!! I haven't posted in a while

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted. My bad. :)

We have officially past the 11 month log-in date (7/23), and if being "paper pregnant" at this stage had an image...it would look like Katie Holmes in this picture!!!! LOL


Rumors are floating that the stork is flying and referrals will be making their appearances starting this week (possibly tomorrow), but the news we're hearing is that the referrals only go through 7/13/06. We were hoping all of July would have been referred this month....but at this point, it's not looking that way.

Congratulations to the early July families, and I'm looking forward to hearing all the happy news and seeing all the baby pics.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

That looks soooo fake! Total beach ball!!

:-)

Jill said...

Haven't checked your blog out in awhile, but great to see you've been reviewed! Hope your referral comes very soon!