Saturday, December 09, 2006

A new little angel in heaven



A piece of my heart broke today, but I also know that she is with GOD above and no longer has to deal with med withdrawals, breathing tubes, feeding tubes, or further surgeries.

Little Ellie Crane passed away late last night after having her 2nd open heart surgery last month. We Ellieheads were all excited and praying that she would be able to come back to Kansas possibly next week (they have been in California for her surgery), but GOD had (and has) a different plan for her.

I am so honored to have had the privilege to know this little baby, and to have her smile at me - well, it melted my heart. :) Such a sweet baby.

Steph, Bob, Luke, and the entire Crane and Brown family - please know John and I are so sorry for your loss. At a time like this, words just don't work - but know that you are in our prayers, and may JESUS envelope you with a peace and a strength that surpasses all understanding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am sorry about the loss of your friend. I know the sorrow yet joy that accompanies the loss of a little one.

I came across your blog when I was searching my daughter's orphanage. I also have a Ling baby. Our daughters were in the orphanage together, maybe even played together. You can visit our site at ourjourneyeast.net and see Nanchang. If you get any pictures of the orphange or even get to visit, I'd love to see pictures. Congratulations.

Cheri

Anonymous said...

Oh that post broke my heart as well!! She's soooo cute!!!

Please know I'm praying for this family as well, especially during this holiday season.

She's going to celebrate Jesus's birthday with Him this year!! Amazing!!

Love and blessings,

Dawn htttp://www.4boys2love.blogspot.com