Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tah Dah!!! All caught up finally!!!

To family and friends - I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to blogging.....but we're baaaack!!! :)

And to show you just how up to date we are around here now, this picture was taken just today. Emmy rockin' the piggies!!! LOL




I found a cool program that makes slides and that's what I've done to catch up so you can see what we've been up to the past few months and so you can see just how much our little girl is changing.

I go back and look at the older pictures quite often - and I can't believe how fast she is growing. She gets more beautiful every day - and we thank GOD for her every day.

I can't imagine our lives without her.

I hope you enjoy a little catching up (ok - a lot!!) and I promise to do better. My next task is to try and get some videos up on the site. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

2 comments:

Cupcake said...

You look so grown up! We miss you and hope to see you soon! Chapin smiles everytime he sees you! Tell Mommy to give you lots of kisses and hugs from us!! Love, Uncle Doug, Aunt Amy and Chapin

Shelley said...

Hello Stalec family...I have been enjoying your blog!!!! Emily has grown up so much...hard to believe isn't it? Hope you guys are doing well.
Come check us out at www.wildnoodles.blogspot.com

Talk to you soon~
Shelley, David, Aly and Lili Swindler