Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Mother's Day Haul

WOW!!! I'm still only paperwork pregnant (STILL-UGGG) but I got quite a haul for Mother's Day.



My Mom got me this beautiful silk ladybug scarf and/or belt, and a ladybug cell phone holder


She got Baby Em this adorable outfit


I got these great Anne Geddes books from Angee (SIL)


And my MIL (mother-in-law) got me this kick booty diaper bag from BagDaddy



I absolutely love this!!!

I purchased a black backpack diaper bag for us many months ago for 2 reasons: 1) It will be great to use in China 2) John demanded a "non-sissy" bag he could carry

Well, na-na-na-na-boo-boo I got my frilly foo foo bag I can carry around when we return home from China!!! :)

And what did John give me for Mother's Day? $$$ to fly to San Diego to see my new nephew when he's born. :)

No comments: