Saturday, May 20, 2006

Updates Galore

I want to start off by saying Thank You again to my friend Kara (who I work with) for this incredibly hip travel diaper/handiwipe bag. It's one of the neatest things I've ever seen.





















It holds a travel pack of wipes and 2 or more diapers, and is made by 'diapees & wipees' (check them out here: http://www.diapeesandwipees.com/)

I've got one ordered for my SIL for Cupcake's diapees & wipees, (but shhhhh - don't tell her) :)

I've finally got some time today to sit down and update "The Blog". I really wish I was able to be in San Diego though - because my SIL Amy's baby shower is this afternoon, and I sure wish I could be there.

Happy Showering Amy - hope you get a lot of prezzies!! :)
















Cupcake is almost done baking - and I can't wait to meet this handsome little guy!!! (look at that little nose and those little lips!!!!)

No comments: