Thursday, November 02, 2006

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!


It is with the utmost praise and thanksgiving that we introduce you to Ling Cha Ni (soon to be known as Emilia Dawn Ni - we think). :) We think she is the most beautiful girl in the world - and can't wait to get her in our arms!!!!

At the time of her last medical (7/18/06) she weighed 13.64 pounds, was 25 inches long, had no teeth at the time, and her birthdate is......CHRISTMAS DAY!!!! 12/25/05!!!!

She is in an orphanage in the Jiangxi Province (and months ago I told John that I had a feeling our girl would be from that province). Did I mention that we think she is the most beautiful girl in the world?!?!?!

In her picture - she appears to have a little boo boo on her cheek, and I think she needs her mommy there stat to give her all kinds of healing kisses. :)

WE ARE SOOOOOO IN LOVE!!!!

We celebrated with our families tonight eating Chinese (we missed you Doug, Amy & Chapin), and the grandparents, Aunt Angee, and cousin Anna went wild for her. The waiter and waitresses were excited for us too. They even translated some of her info for us (we don't have all the translated info on her just yet).

We're off to Wichita tomorrow (road trip) to pick up her file and sign papers. I can't remember if I mentioned that we love her so and think she is absolutely beautiful. :)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!! We are part of the August DTC group and stopped by to peek at your referral.

We are traveling to get ours tomorrow so stop by after that and see ours!!

Ron & Jill
http://mysite.verizon.net/shelbyfamily7/

Fatcat said...

Congratulations!

Carrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is so beautiful. She has the sweetest cheeks.

Anonymous said...

She is just as you say -- The most beautiful girl -- what a cutie pie! Congrats! (we are still paperchasing, but my heart is already in China ) Blessings, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Our Jiangxi baby is now 5-1/2 and in Kindergarten. She was born in Ganzhou. We live outside of Topeka. We also used HIS Kids.

Best Wishes!

Nelda

Sandra said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! I hope you travel soon!

Lisa~~ said...

She is a beauty, congrats!!

Puddin' said...

What a cutie pie!! Congratulations!!!

Dawn and Dale said...

She really is the most beautiful little one I've seen I do believe!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Just dropped in to see your refferral as well, but I'd love to link to you if that's ok??

Dawn (BC Canada)
LID 04/05/06
http://www.4boys2love.blogspot.com

Elise said...

She is so cute!!! congrats!!!

4D said...

Congratulations on you Christmas Baby!

Keep smilin!

Jill said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous! I've been following your blog from time to time and am so excited to see that you finally recieved your referral! Almost DTC here...waiting for the I-171H any day now...

Jill
http://jilljohnson.blogspot.com

Kim said...

She is such a cutie! I love the picture of her in the chair :)

Deb said...

Congrats She is very sweet! Dainty little package!
*HUGABUGS*

t~ said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations, I am very happy for you!

Angela said...

Found your blog from the rumor queen! Congrats on your PRECIOUS little beauty! Every time I see beautiful babies, I just say "I want one just like her" and this time was no exception!

Lisa~~ said...

OMG, your daughter is so cute and I love the hair!!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your referral... beautiful photos of a beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

WOW - she's awesome! Congratulations! :-)

What a lucky little girl....all of you are blessed.

Heather said...

Congratulations! Emilia is so cute! That's my birthday too. My family did Christmas in the morning and my birthday at night with the gifts in birthday paper (never Christmas paper), and cake. Best wishes and happy travels. :)