Thursday, November 02, 2006

OH MY WORD - IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!


Last night (or actually very early this morning) I had my first dream regarding LID's, but it wasn't a good one. I practically woke up in tears at 2:30 am because in my dream China only got through 8/13!!! UGGGG!!! I forced myself to stay in bed and not run to the computer - but you know what I did as soon as my alarm clock went off this morning?!?!? Yup, ran to the computer and was so overjoyed to see that CCAA had finally updated their site with the awesome news that in fact our date is included in the new batch of referrals that should be arriving at agencies today.

I GOT GOOSEBUMPS ON TOP OF GOOSEBUMPS!!!

3 comments:

Cupcake said...

Yeah!!!!!!! I hope Emilia will be home at Christmas!!! I need a playmate!!We are so excited!!! Congrats!!!! Love, Chapin, Doug & Amy

Lisa~~ said...

Yippee!!! Can't wait to see your announcement!

Deb said...

Bring on the pics! Congrats.
I'll be checking in.
*HUGABUGS*
Sweet dreams!