Thursday, January 18, 2007

1 Month Forever Family Anniversary

Today is the 1-month anniversary of us becoming a family of 3!!! At times it seems like just yesterday that Emily was put into my arms, but most of the time it feels like she has always been with us.

Emily is truly a blessing!! She is so funny, loving, and good natured. We love her to pieces, and she is our little angel. Baby girl definitely knows she’s loved.

Here are some pictures of Emily that have been taken since we've returned home.


Happy Gram and Happy Pappy


Uncle Doug and Aunt Amy


Bailey and Emily watching Baby Einstein (thanks Uncle Doug & Aunt Amy)


The braid hat we bought for her in China - LOL


My first trip to Wal-Mart (in the States anyway)


Emily the Cable Baby :)


Opening 1st birthday gifts from Grandma and Grandpa


Making Grandpa laugh with "The Face"


Pastor Joe introducing Emily on her first Sunday to church


This child is just too much fun!!!!


Little bear cub's first trip to Home Depot


Aunt Angee - I sure do like my rain boots!!! LOL


"My future's so bright I gotta wear shades"


Beautiful baby girl


Emily loves to "read"


Wild Child


The pink abominable snowbear!!!


Daddy loves this picture


The hat says it all!!!! :)


Laundry day

Emily loves her Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo

I’m going to attempt to return to our trip to China and describe the 21st - 28th. I feel bad I haven’t posted in so long (mainly because I’m saving this blog for Emily to read when she is older) but the days seem to go so fast that when I have some free time - the computer is not where I want to be. My how things have changed …I used to live on this thing - LOL.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Emily is a DOLL!!!! Glad that you made it home safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Dawn and John --

She is AMAZING! You are truly blessed! I've been checking EVERY DAY for updates.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Susie