Saturday, August 26, 2006

Now you know I just HAD to do it

I saw these today.....and was there really any question whether or not our child would have a "BLING" binky?!?!?! NAH!!! (LOL)



I have been really good about my baby buying purchases as of late, but today I picked up a few items for the care package that we're going to send Em when we get her referral.

1) A little cell phone that we can record our voices on
2) A little "Princess" security blanket
3) A little photo album that will contain pictures of us, family, dogs, & house




There's just a couple more items I need to get to complete the package, but I just needed to get her something today. I was a tad down this morning not knowing when we'll get our refferal, and at this point thinking it will be later then I was hoping for, but it helped picking out just these few items for her. I think the official term is "retail therapy". :)

No comments: