Friday, August 11, 2006

Rascal Flatts was AWESOME!!! (8/5/06)



John & I had a wonderful time at the Rascal Flatts concert at Verizon Amphitheater in big 'ol Bonner Springs. It was hot as Hades out there, but we still had a great time. John is not what you'd call a fan (I'm the RF nut) - but he enjoyed them and thought they put on a great show.

The venue was over sold out, and in fact, a record was broken for the number of people attending a show out there. It was absolutely crazy to look back at the general admission lawn section. It was literally a sea of people.

We had really good seats (not super close, but they were good). I did manage to hang out by the stage for a bit and snap some pictures. I'd like to say thanks to my friend Sandy (who had 3rd row tickets) and hooked me up with all her really great shots. I have a ton of pictures from the show thanks to her. I've posted a few of my favorites.

I already can't wait to see the guys again, and next time, I might just have a tiny Flatts fan with me (wink wink).






(Sorry it took me so long to post my "review" Georgia. LOL) :)

No comments: