Thursday, August 24, 2006

Willie Nelson and John Fogerty



As I mentioned before, yesterday marked our 1-year LID anniversary, and how did we celebrate???......Willie Nelson and John Fogerty. LOL

John and I had not "planned" on attending this show - but there is something about me that not a lot of people know...and that is that Ticketmaster is like Vegas to me. Let me explain ----

I wanted to get my dad tickets (because he loves Willie, and I have never sent him to a concert before) so I checked on Ticketmaster and found some pretty good seats. I purchased them. But I didn't stop there - I had the idea to think, "Well - I got those seats and they're pretty good, I wonder if there are any better??" There were. I purchased them. Needless to say - John and I wound up at the show. LOL

I grew up listening to both Willie and John F., so I wasn't dissapointed. We had a good time, but we REALLY had a good time watching all the people. It was a very diverse group - and we had some good laughs. And let me tell you - the patchouli and b.o. was ripe!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang - I worked at Willie and John! Wish I had seen you!!! Poor Willie is getting old.....but John rocked the house!

Rev. Chill said...

It was GREAT..Thank You Kids..

Rev. Chill said...

Hey watch it with the OLD Stuff...I like to think he just dye's his beard white..lol

and John..oh yeah he rocked..and oh the memories he brought back...of all those Happy people dancing on the lawn. lol