Sunday, November 12, 2006

Emilia's Care Package

Emilia's care package is all packed and ready to leave for China tomorrow. I had so much fun putting this together, but when I was finished - and it really sunk in what I had just put together, I balled like a baby. This package is going to OUR child!!! Man, there I go again getting all teary eyed.

Here's a picture of the gifts we are sending our princess. The little orange thing on the bottom is a phone that I recorded: "We love you Ling Cha Ni" (in Chinese) and I taped a small picture of us where the sound comes out. :)

Gifts for the Orphanage Director, Nannies and/or Foster Parent(s)
Picture of the letter we sent to the Orphanage Director thanking her and the nannies and/or foster parents for caring for our child, and asking that the camera be used to take pictures of her, her living arrangements, and the people in her life.
I even wrote Emilia's name in Chinese!!! See - those Chinese classes did pay off (hee hee).




1 comment:

Lisa~~ said...

What a great care package. How great is that phone so that Emila can hear your voice!!