Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ain't nobody gonna grab these by mistake

To start off with - NO - no word yet on our girl. My stomach has been in knots, I haven't been able to sleep worth a darn...but boy have I been in a good mood!!! LOL

John on the other hand has had his share of...well, let's just say tension filled moments. It has struck me funny, because this whole time he has basically been Mr. Mellow Man ("It'll happen when it happens") but the past 2 weeks he's been kinda nutty. LOL!! I knew the wait would get to him eventually. :)

Check out these bad babies!! Yesterday I bought what will hopefully be the luggage that nobody will grab but us. I don't think there will be too many people with neon lime green luggage at the luggage-go-round in China (at least I hope not). LOL





















I am not the type of gal that likes to check luggage (I like to get on the plane, get to where I'm going, grab my bag from the overhead compartment, and be on my way) but on my return trip from San Diego a couple months ago, I had checked my bag (my black bag) and swore at the luggage carousel that I would never go through that again, "Is that my bag....NO....is that my bag!??!?!" Considering that we need to pack for 2 weeks for 3 people, we will be checking bags --- so here' s hoping that our lovely luggage will stick out like a sore thumb!!! :)

__________________________________________________________

Today marks the 2-year anniversary of our "officially" starting the Journey to Emilia. It was 10/26/04 that I requested information from the agency that we would wind up using - HIS Kids Adoptions International.

It has been a long journey, but we are in the home stretch now, and to know that we are so close to our baby - well, it brings tears to my eyes.

HANG ON BABY GIRL....WE'RE COMING!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Love the bags, green is my favorite color. Our bags are salmon colored so they stand out. But we are going carry-on-only so no worries here about standing around and waiting for luggage.

Now come on referrals!!

Carrie said...

Love the luggage. You definitely won't be losing those.

Dawn and Dale said...

Ha!! THat is the BEST luggage ever!!!