Monday, October 02, 2006

More drivers....and Josh Turner (9/28)

Thursday night my friend Sandy and I headed to see Josh Turner at Harrah's, and it just so happened that they were having some of the drivers there that night too - so we headed over a little early to see who was going to be there, and there was......


Lone Star Steakhouse driver #40 David Stremme


BIFFLE!!! :) (see previous post about my Biffle radar)


Robby Gordon (#7) (Sandy is not a NASCAR fan, but she was VERY impressed with Robby, and actually went up to him and whispered, "I'm don't know if you're the best driver, but you're the best looking.") At the time I had no idea what she said to him, but the look on his face was hysterical, and he told her thank you and that he appreciated that. ROFL (Did I mention that Sandy is not shy?!?! LOL)

AND THEN, ON TO THE REASON WHY WE WERE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE......






We were front row center, and had a wonderful time. Josh put on an excellent concert, and I can't wait for him to come back. He is an absolute doll - and I believe he's going to be around for a long time.

No comments: